The Focus T25 workout is very simple – you just have to work out five days a week for only just 25 minutes a day for 10- 15 weeks. Easy right?
There are 3 workouts to Focus T25, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, each calendar has clearly defined workout schedules to be followed consecutively. Alpha calendar has you scheduled to workout 5 days a week, for 25 minutes of preparing your body with the foundation. Alpha teaches you on how to work, focus, and move your body. The tiresome part about this, is that, for all intents and purposes, no breaks in the workouts. Having said that, this is the precise motivation behind why Focus T25 by beachbody.com has been so viable in shedding pounds and have the Focus T25 Results to such a large number of individuals.
Thus, Regardless of the fact that you’re a complete fledgling or seasoned pro, you’ll benefit from each stage, as it fabricates your cardio levels. They start with:
- Cardio– A fat-burning, high intensity cardio workout. This high intensity workout is designed to get the heart rate pumping and burn the fat fast that focuses on cardio competencies.
- Speed 1.0– A fun and fast paced workout designed for fast results. It focuses on cardio/plyometrics and lower body movements with the goal of increasing speed, agility and endurance.
- Total Body Circuit– Sculpt your entire body, build strength and resistance without lifting any weights.
- Ab Intervals– Designed to chisel those abs and shred the fat from your midsection.
- Lower Focus– Build up your legs and lower body muscles while burning fat and boosting your metabolism.
In the first week of the Focus T25 Schedule, you may burn 215-250 range in calories per workout but it would really vary from person to person. Cardio focus starts at day 1 in the first week, speed on day 2, total body circuit on day 3, ab intervals on day 4, and a lower focus on day 5, rest on the 6th day and had a little stretching only on the 7th day.
What made it unique for me is that the Focus T25 workout has an interval workout not the same with the week 1. Thus, unlike on week 1, the speed focus was then move to day 2, and on 4rth day cardio focus is repeated, and on the 5th day you will do two focus the lower focus and the ab interval focus, and the rest of the week follows the week 2 pattern but still has an interval workout focus. So in my conclusion, this workout would not bored you to the point that each week is not the same as the flow on the other week.
For further information about the Alpha Phase Calendar here’s a downloadable link below. Feel free to click the link, download it if you want for your reference.